Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finding Love . . . Do You Look For It or Let It Come To You?

I believe that love should happen naturally. Everyone now days look for love based on looks and body type. If you don't have a six pack or top of the line sexy, then there is no one out there for you. Its funny because I used to weigh 484lbs. and now Im 189lbs and Im still not good enough to approach. The built men want other built men and the pretty boyz want other pretty boys, I guess its just for the image. Well a niggah like me likes them all as long as you have something going for you. I myself have achieved alot since I graduated college in May 2002. So let love happen naturally people. If you find someone you vibe with and their is never a dull moment, that could possibly be your soul mate. Remember, everything that looks good aint good for you. . . ya know!

1 comment:

A.N.T.R. Entertainment said...

I actually learned to let love come to me because of the past experiences that I have been through. I have someone in my life that makes me very happy but there is always some stipulations that come along with that. We actually met online and it has been love at first sight when we finally met face to face. We have so much in common, that its actually scary but romantic at the same time. So I recommend that you wait and let love show its face, it will be such a beautiful thing.